To register, please visit our Webinar Registration Page.
What is Argus Assurance?
The Argus Assurance Client Network Support (CNS) Program is for major Argus client organisations such as hospitals, pathology, radiology and other diagnostic services practices, and large specialist practices. These organisations are referred to as ‘CNS organisations’.
Argus Assurance extends end-to-end technical support for a dependable messaging connection between the CNS organisations and their nominated practices (Assurance practices) with whom they communicate using Argus. It ensures that practices that have not taken out Argus’s Priority Help Desk Support for immediate problem rectification will be supported for message receipt capability with the CNS organisation.
The CNS organisation must nominate the practice locations for which this Assurance support is to be provided. A per practice cost at all nominated sites will be payable at onset for the ensuing twelve months. Any new practices requiring Assurance support may be nominated by the CNS organisation to enter the arrangement during the twelve months, and will be charged at a pro rata rate until the twelve-month anniversary is reached. At the anniversary date the CNS organisation must provide an updated list of practice locations and practitioners requiring Assurance support for the following twelve months.
Priority Support will be provided by the Argus HelpDesk to assist any of the nominated practice sites in receiving communications from the CNS organisation.
Level 1: Technical Help Desk for nominated Assurance practices
Cost: For a cost quote please contact Sales on 03 5335 2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support provision is subject to the normal terms and conditions of availability during normal business hours 9.00am to 5.00pm, with limited after-hours support from 7.00-9.00am and 5.00pm-8.00pm weekdays, and from 8.00am to 1.00pm Saturdays only
- The CNS organisation nominates the practice locations for which the support is to be provided (Nomination Form 1)
- Argus invoices the CNS organisation based on the number of practitioners per nominated practice
- Payment annually in advance based on number of practitioners per nominated practice
- CNS organisation must nominate any new practices entering the Program during the twelve months (Nomination Form 2)
- Practitioners at any new practice added by a CNS organisation will be charged at a pro rata rate until the twelve-month anniversary is reached
- Increases in the numbers of practitioners at an existing practice (already included in the Program) will not attract an additional fee until the anniversary date
- At the anniversary date the CNS organisation must provide an updated list of practice locations and practitioners requiring Assurance support for the following twelve months
- Assurance practice sites will receive immediate HelpDesk support for any communication problems with the CNS organisation site (but not for problems between the practice site and other third-party sites)
- Priority Help Desk Support is for the CNS practices’ message receipt capability only
Click on the links below to download Argus Assurance nomination forms in Microsoft Word format: